Founded as a registered stock broker in 1994, Sweta Securities was among the first two stock brokerage firms that did transaction on the very first day of the beginning of open outcry trading system in Nepal. Since then, the firm has rarely missed a day of trading and has served thousands of small investors and corporate traders dealing in shares.
On July 25, 1997, the firm initially registered with Nepal Stock Exchange as stock brokerage firm was converted to private limited company under Companies Act and since then it is operating as a privately-held company.
After the enactment of Securities Act, 2007 and the creation of Securities Board of Nepal, Sweta Securities has also been registered with the Board.
Since its inception, the company’s headquarters and operations are located in Nepal Share Market Complex, 1st Floor,PutaliSadak,Kathmandu.
The company does not have any branches anywhere. However, the company is serving clients from outside Kathmandu valley, as well. We have been serving clients residing in Biratnagar, Birgunj, Butwal, Nepalgunj and Nepali citizens working in foreign countries.
We provide following services to our clients:
- Buying and selling of shares as per order,
- Safe-keeping of shares and other financial instruments that clients would be selling in future,
- Services for transfer of shares within family relationship,
- Market information sharing,
- Helping clients secure loan for buying shares.
- Provide DMAT service to the investors who want their shares to dematerialize.